Which Exam Do I Need?

Not sure which exam you need to take to get your CSCS card?

You likely need to take the Operatives test.

This test (Operatives) covers all common trades such as Labourers, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Painters & Decorators, Groundworkers and many more, along with being suitable for the most popular CSCS cards: Green CSCS Card, Blue CSCS Card, Gold CSCS Card, Yellow CSCS Card and Red CSCS Card.

The only time you may need to take another test other than Operatives, is if you are any of the below:

  • Manager or Professional = Managers & Professionals Test
  • Supervisor = Supervisor Test
  • Plumber = Plumbing/Gas Test
  • Demolition = Demolition Test
  • Highways = Highway Works Test
  • Scaffolder / Roofer = Working at Height Test
  • HVACR = HVACR Test

How to book your CSCS card test today

Book Your CITB Health & Safety Test for a CSCS Card by following the below steps.

1. Complete our simple booking form.

Quick and easy online booking form, available in multiple languages, all exams covered at UK CITB centres. Secure payments using our payment portal.

2. Receive your appointment

We will check your requested dates against the appointments available to give you the best possible match. Unable to attend on your allocated date? Free rescheduling is available (just email us with your booking number, subject to terms)

3. Attend your exam

Attend your chosen centre on your given date/time and complete your CITB exam. Upon completion you will be given instructions on how to apply for your CSCS card.

Need a CSCS Card? Book your CITB exam at an official centre with us

Take the hassle out of CITB exam booking and finding a test centre. Using our service, its quick and easy and provides peace of mind.

  • Quick and easy online CITB exam booking.
  • Customer service 7 days a week.
  • All UK test centres available.
  • Next day and ASAP appointments available.
  • Voice over available for most languages.
  • Receive free renewal reminders via email/SMS
  • Unlimited reschedules *t&cs apply