Book Green CSCS Card Test

Let UK Construction Cards take the hassle out of applying for your Green CSCS Card. Use our simple booking form and we will book your health safety and enviroment test (HS&E) for you at an official CITB approved test centre.

Are you a labourer, bricklayer, carpenter, electrician or general construction site operative? For most construction occupations you will need to apply for a green CSCS card and pass the operatives CITB health and safety test. You must have passed the CITB health safety and environment test within the last 2 years to apply for or renew a CSCS card. If you have not, you can request a test by clicking on the book now button below. This card replaces the Construction Site Operative card (CSO) that has now been withdrawn.

What test do I need? To apply for the green card you will need to pass the "operatives" CITB Health, Safety and environment test.

Valid for: this card is valid for 5 years

Are you booking for a group?
We offer a dedicated booking process for companies needing to book in multiple candidates.
Choose your language: English Bulgarian German Lithuanian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Welsh Hungarian Czech French Spanish

Personal Details

Contact Details

Address Details

CITB Test Details